How are you able to get most students to learn to ride in 1 lesson?
Every student has different skills and requires different amounts of time to learn to ride a bicycle. So, we can’t guaranty that the student will become a rider in 1 lesson. However, we offer free group classes until one becomes a rider.
How do you teach riding skills.
We are trained therapists who specialize in understanding developmental and physical skills. We use this knowledge to teach bicycle riding like no other can.
1. Remove the fear of falling by focusing on gliding/walking a bike and not riding:
* we lower the seat to ensure both feet are on the ground.
* We remove the pedals and focus.
2. We teach kids to take larger and larger steps while seated on the bike; eventually, raising the feet up in the air and gliding.
3. We use a special bicycle handle to ensure that we’re in control of the bike and reduce the risk of falling.
What equipment do I need?
The best type of bicycle to use when learning to ride is one that is a little smaller than you may expect. Remember, if you can’t reach the ground, balance and riding is a scary thing.
Please wear running shoes, pants, and a comfortable shirt. We also recommend bringing sunglasses, water and use of sunblock.
We are happy to recommend the right bicycle for you.
We can even provide a practice bicycle during private lessons.
We use a yellow bicycle handle to support and control a new rider.
We and our partners at FDOT encourage everyone to use a bicycle helmet and learn/obey the rules of the road
Are your services covered by insurance?
YES. Since we are all registered medical professionals (Occupatioanal Therapists & Physical Therapists), our services can be covered by your insurance or count toward your deductible. We encourage you to consult with your insurance prior to registering for paid services.
What do Occupational & Physical therapists do?
Refund, Privacy and Terms and Conditions
If you purchase a multi-lesson plan but learn to ride and would like the remaining lessons refunded, we’ll gladly issue you a full refund for the unused lessons. Please note that lessons that are canceled less than 24 hours prior to the appointment are non-refundable.
Use of Website
You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided ‘as is’ for general information only, and is subject to change without notice. It is NOT intended to provide healthcare advice, and should NOT be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your or your child’s individual health needs. ASK LEARN GO, LLC., including its shareholders officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors, MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY THAT THESE PAGES, OR THE COMPUTER SERVER WHICH MAKES THEM AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS, AND SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
Indemnity and Hold Harmless
You, on behalf of yourself and, if applicable, your minor child , agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify ASK LEARN GO, LLC., its shareholders, officers, directors, employees , agents and contractors from any and all liability claims, demands, suits, causes of actions or proceedings of any kind or nature, losses or damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs of defense, which the indemnified parties may incur arising out of the negligence, error, omission, or other cause arising out of or resulting from the use of the premises and/or physical therapy services provided by ASK LEARN GO, LLC., The obligation to indemnify and hold harmless specifically includes claims, liabilities, demands, suits, causes of actions or proceedings arising from the negligent acts or omissions of the indemnified parties. You agree that that indemnity agreement shall be governed by Florida law and that any venue for any such dispute shall be in a court of law in Broward County, Florida.
You agree to report to Ask Learn Go, LLC and/or discontinue lessons if:
1. You have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who is experiencing symptoms of new and persistent cough, shortness of breath of any difficulty breathing, fever, sore throat, body aches/muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, headache.
2. Have been in contact with anyone who has since tested positive for covid-19.
3. Travelled outside the state you live in.
No Refund for Services Rendered
You agree that all monies paid for services rendered by Ask Learn Go Providers/Therapists are non-refundable. Please note that AskLearnGo cannot guaranty compliance or ability to master the skills we teach. For example, a student will be considered having mastered bicycle riding if they can independently travel 10 yards.
I acknowledge that I can request HIPAA documentation from ASK LEARN GO and its’ staff.
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE — USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY AND REPORT ANY GRIEVANCE TO: ASK LEARN GO, LLC. 8551 West Sunrise Blvd. Suite 204. Plantation, Fl 33309. USA. 954-546-1090
The Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal program that requires that all medical records and other individually identifiable health information used or disclosed by us in any form, whether electronically, on paper, or orally, are kept properly confidential. This Act gives you, the Patient, significant rights to understand and control how your health information is used. HIPAA provides penalties for covered entities that misuse personal health information.
We have prepared this “Summary Notice of HIPAA Privacy Practices” to explain how we are required to maintain the privacy of your health information and how we may use and disclose your health information. A Notice of HIPAA Privacy Practices containing a more complete description of the uses and disclosures of your health information is available to you upon request.
We may use and disclose your medical records for each of the following purposes: treatment, payment, and health care operations:
- TREATMENT means providing, coordinating, or managing health care and related services by one or more health care providers.
- PAYMENT means such activities as obtaining payment or reimbursement for services, billing or collection activities and utilization review.
- HEALTH CARE OPERATIONS include managing your Electronic Medical Record to facilitate diagnostic medical consultations with participating physicians, as well as conducting quality assessment and improvement activities, auditing functions, cost-management analysis and customer service.
- We may also create and distribute de-identified health information by removing all references to individually identifiable information.
We may contact you to provide information about our services or other health-related services that may be of interest to you.
Any other uses and disclosures will be made only with your written authorization. You may revoke such authorization in writing and we are required to honor and abide by that written request, except to the extent that we have already taken actions relying on your authorization.
You have the following rights with respect to your protected health information, which you can exercise by presenting a written request to the ASK LEARN GO Privacy Officer:
- You have the right to ask for restrictions on the ways we use and disclose your health information for treatment, payment and health care operations. You may also request that we limit our disclosures to persons assisting your care. We will consider your request but are not required to accept it.
- You have the right to request that you receive communications containing your protected health information from us by alternative means or at alternative locations. For example, you may ask that we only contact you at home or by mail.
- Except under certain circumstances, you have the right to inspect and copy medical, billing and other records used to make decisions about you. If you ask for copies of this information, we may charge you a nominal fee for copying and mailing.
- If you believe that information in your records is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct the existing information or add missing information. Under certain circumstances, we may deny your request, such as when the information is accurate and complete.
- You have a right to receive a list of certain instances when we have used or disclosed your medical information. If you ask for this information from us more than once every twelve months, we may charge you a fee.
- We require persons or organizations that represent or assist us in servicing your data stored on this website to be kept confidential.
- We may share your personal information with third parties. You can request to maintain your personal information private at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We require employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
- By you sharing your username and password, you agree to provide access to that person; hence ASK LEARN GO, LLC is not held liable for the actions of 3 party individuals/companies that you share access with.